Monday, June 8, 2009

Beginner Blogger

Ok, so this is my first attempt at blogging! I have to admit I have put it off for quite some time now, because I think I am a terrible writer. I wish I was awesome at journaling, writing, etc., but I am not. I am also a terrible speller, so bear with me. Dad if you are reading...some things never change! Do you remember when my 5th grade teacher gave just me treast(treats) if I did well on tests? Oops...that was a rabbit trail. Well I am finally realizing that I need to put aside my writing weakness & just do it anway. Corban & Carson are such a joy a to be be with (most days) =) . I really want you guys to feel more connected to their lives. Right now Corban is saying & learning so much, and I feel like he's becoming a little man. He has such a great personality & keeps me laughing! Carson has the sweetest personality & smiles all the time. He is adorable. The purpose of this blog is to start sharing little bits here & there throughout the week. Hope you enjoy reading!

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Melissa! Welcome to the blogging community!!! I'm so excited you've decided to join. :-)
    No one has the "perfect" blog--and often those who seem "perfect" are more about presentation than reality!
    You will look back, even a few months from now, and be so thankful to have preserved the memories! Even during the short time I have been blogging, I have been amazed how many precious, precious memories would have been totally lost were it not for the blog!
    Have fun! I can't wait to read about your two little monkeys! :-)

    ReplyDelete