Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Blog Title

No, the title is not referring to me and my grades, although that would be pretty accurate. But, hey that's the past! Many of you may already know this, but all of my family's names start with a C, except me. We were not intending it to be that way when we named our first child, but it happened. If your curious about the decision of our names, feel free to ask, but that could be another post too! Anyway, since this blog is going to be a hodge podge of things, not just about the kids, I thought the title Me and the C's would work, or should it be the C's and Me??  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Love the new title and I think it is perfect as is! I like C names too. Such a nice letter! Although I don't think we would carry on the C names if we have another one because I don't think we agree on any other C names for babies! I look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete